Sunday 7 August 2016

More Acomaf and Butterbeer:

Hey, all my amazing readers, again,

I know I did a post yesterday and I should probably spread these out but I'm at a cit program this week, and I won't have much time to post. Sorry :(. But good news is I won't have much time to watch gossip girl either so maybe I'll finally finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Probably not but maybe, you never know. Lmao...

Anyways so what this post is about is basically what I did yesterday which had a lot more to do with books then any other day this week so I'll do a post on it. Okay so during the day I was basically obsessing over Acomaf, which is literally just me looking at fanart and quotes. Maybe I should link my liked quotes instead of my bookshelf, from goodreads, to my blog. It's definitely more interesting. Then in the evening, we left around 6, we drove to the Toronto Greek festival. I'm pretty sure it was a food festival but it wasn't all greek. So we got there around 7 and left at 10 so a good 3 hours walking around in the most crowded area ever... But my family friend was there and she's awesome. So all in all it was intense but fun! :)

So now I'll break down exactly what I did and saw...

During the Day: 
Okay so as I already said, during the day I was literally just obsessing over Acomaf. I was going to watch Gossip Girl but instead for some reason started thinking about Acomaf... So I just obsessed over that instead. I actually ended up watching the last episode of season 2 at like 12am because I was too occupied with Acomaf. Oh I remeber I decided to post a blog post yesterday and I needed a quote so first I looked for one not from acomaf because I had one from there last month, and I needed a new one. So I searched for a while and I also opened acomaf just in case and then when I was closing everything I decided to go back and relive that acomaf experience through some of those dialogue quotes. Here are some of my favourite quotes from Acomaf:
“To the people who look at the stars and wish, Rhys."
Rhys clinked his glass against mine. “To the stars who listen— and the dreams that are answered.” 
“He thinks he'll be remembered as the villain in the story. But I forgot to tell him that the villain is usually the person who locks up the maiden and throws away the key. He was the one who let me out.” 
“I’m thinking,” he said, ... “that I look at you and feel like I’m dying. Like I can’t breathe. I’m thinking that I want you so badly I can’t concentrate half the time I’m around you...”  
“My friend through many dangers. My lover who had healed my broken and weary soul. My mate who had waited for me against all hope, despite all odds.” 
And Many Many More! Almost all the quotes I absolutely love, just like I loved the whole book. 
Well after I was done that I started searching up pictures of quotes, and some of the pictures were straight from the book and some were just with a beautiful background. But anyways one of the pictures was of a page in the book I'd never seen before. And I was obviously intrigued. I clicked on the link and something amazing popped up. I knew it existed because I was watching a Youtuber, probably Christine, and she mentioned, it a while back. It was the amazing short story at the end of the Target edition between Cassian and Nesta. And it was all there!!! (Or here:) So I freaked out a little and started reading it. I read it and loved it, too short I need more Acomaf! After that I started looking at fanart (on google images, lmao) of Rhys and Feyre as well as Cassian and Nesta (Such a cute couple!) A lot of the fan art is actually really good! The only thing I didn't like as much about the short story was that it seemed oddly similar to a lot of Feysand's "steamy" scenes... But it was cute nonetheless. (Btw when I was searching I found that Velaris is an atcual hotel somewhere in Croatia! lol)
Some of my favs (creds to whoever made them):




Then In the Evening:
Wow for some reason every time I type I don't feel like I have that much to say and then it turns out I do. Anyways so then in the evening me and my family friend went to the Greek Festival downtown and walked around for 3 hours. I kind of already described it earlier but it was so crowded it was scary... Literally. My dad made a comment about how this must have felt in France when that truck killed a ton of people and they had no where to go. I got so freaking scared, because no joke if something bad did happen we'd have absolutely no where to go. But the actual festival was really fun, don't let me scare you. Why I'm writing about it in my book blog, and the best part of it was when my friend saw a really cool looking wagon that sold different types of sodas, cream soda, root beer, and BUTTERBEER! Yup the actual legit thing, so obviously we had to get it. It was 10$ because it came in a really cool souvenir cup, sadly it wasn't a harry potter one, but it was worth it. I didn't actually buy it my friend did, because I had no cash, but I did drink like a third of it from my friend because it was sooo good. I swear I'll be craving it forever now. It tasted kind of like watery caramel but way better and was the color of maply syrup/honey ish. It was the best thing ever, kind of like pop/soda with the bubbles but not really, because the bubbles were like barely there. Literally no words to describe it. SO GOOD! My only savoir is that there are probably ways you can make it at home; recipes. :) The only thing was that it was cold/iced but I imagined it to be hot (like hot chocolate), but there are probably different kinds so it's okay. When I started writing this post I had such a flashback to when I wrote my other post about Hp and the Cursed Child and I talked about how I really wanted to go to Universal, to try butterbeer and to get a wand. Well now I've officially tried Butterbeer, I feel so fulfilled in life! :)




So anyways as you can see it was a good day! I tried butterbeer and I discovered a short story from Acomaf I'd never read before! The short story I can share with you but sadly the butterbeer I cannot... :( But anyways thanks for reading as always. And if you've tried butterbeer I want to hear what you though of it and if it was hot or cold and the taste! 
- <3 Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment